If you have subscribed to any of the SAP Learning Hub Editions and/or want to know the steps of accessing training courses, this blog is for you.
- Go to SAP Training website at training.sap.com.
- On the top right corner, click on the user icon.
- Provide your Email, ID, or Login Name, provided to you upon your subscription, and choose Continue.
- If you have multiple accounts on SAP websites, and they are linked, you’ll be asked to choose the relevant one. Select one through which you subscribed to the Learning Hub.
- You may see the following message during the process.
- Now as you are logged on, select Access purchased subscriptions, from the drop down list under the user icon.
- At this step, you’ll be able to see all of your subscriptions. Select Access SAP Learning Hub.
- You’ll be directed to the SAP Learning Hub website. Select the link in middle Browse Content.
- You may see a pop-up window about browser settings. Choose Continue.
- Within the Find Courses section, enter the title of the course in the search you want to explore and choose Go, for instance, THR81.
- On the next screen, you’ll see multiple results. Use the filters on the left side of the screen to find the right content.
- For instance, if you are looking for Employee Central e-book, select E-Book under Delivery Method. After applying the filter(s), you’ll be able to see the results on the right side of the screen. In our case, it’s THR81_EN_Col2011.
- Click on the book link i.e. SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, and you’ll be directed to the course in another pop-up window.
- On this screen, click on Save for Later > button.
- Now click on Start Course > button.
- The course content is displayed. Select the Unit which you want to read. For instance, Unit 1: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Introduction.
- The book section is opened in a separate window, which you can read.